- If you are interested in starting a new division of the SoftballFinder league or a tournament in your area please contact us
- If you want to be informed of any new opportunities in your area create an account with us!
- Players register as individuals and are placed on a team. You can play in as many leagues and tournaments as you like. Schedules are set well in advance so you can see when the game times are! COVID Update: Players will be asked to follow slight game play modifications to adhere to COVID safety precautions. See the Q&A section on league pages for more.
- Go to the division page found above to see schedules or visit the league calendar
- There will be a captain assigned for each team. If you are interested in being a captain please contact us.
- Will be made up of diversified skill levels. All registered players must provide their skill level based on the SoftballFinder Skill Level rating system. Each team will be allowed only a certain number of players at each skill level. Teams will be re-shuffled after each season/tournament. Players may request to play on the same team as a friend or with a group of friends. Our team request policy is - SoftballFinder recognizes the importance of playing on the same team as the person/people who recruited you into the league; family, friends and the next door neighbor who you car pool with. In an effort to make this possible without changing our unique format we've developed the following team placement policy.
- Team Placement Policy - New Players can request to play on the same team as one other player(s). This request can be made at any point during the registration period.
- Group Registrations - Players must register as individuals. However, if you know you'd like to play with a certain group of people, contact us and we'll ensure you get placed on the same team.
- NOTE: Group registration will only work if the skill level is even among teams. We'll break up groups only if the team with the group has an obvious advantage.
- Adult - There's a one time shirt fee of $20, unless otherwise noted on the registration page, which includes 2 league t-shirts for you to keep for ongoing league or tournament play. If you have a set of dark and light SoftballFinder shirts or jerseys you will not need to purchase more.
- Jerseys will be made available or shipped to you prior to the start of the season/tournament.
- Players may also elect to buy 2 personalized SoftballFinder jerseys. Contact us for more information.
- If you would like information on sponsoring a league or tournament contact us. Various league, tournament and website sponsor packages available.